Vote System

Have an idea that could make the server better? Let us know here!
Instakill

Vote System

Post#1 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:35 am

1) fix the vote button even if its for the 2hours of vip
2) add a better incentive for people that already have vip like a few cps(100-500) or a increased drop rate event.

People need a better incentive to vote considering the people that join the server and actully stay end up getting vip anyway in some way, i doubt anyone that has vip even bothers to vote. Adding a incentive for people that already have vip like increase drop rate for a hour or two would surely increase the votes to the server, ultimately increasing popularity and players. Just a thought, i myself havnt voted myself since i got the 30day vip. I just completely forgot about the feature(please fix the button, some people stay logged in and dont get that popup that u get when u first log in).

Admin
Site Admin

Re: Vote System

Post#2 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:31 pm

99.99 pct of votes are from vote bots, the ingame system is there so that new players can get a couple hours of free vip. It's there as a convenience, not a necessity.

The button will be linked to the same login vote script in the next update, That was an unfortunate oversight but should be fixed in tonights patch.

Instakill

Re: Vote System

Post#3 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:05 pm

Admin wrote:99.99 pct of votes are from vote bots, the ingame system is there so that new players can get a couple hours of free vip. It's there as a convenience, not a necessity.

The button will be linked to the same login vote script in the next update, That was an unfortunate oversight but should be fixed in tonights patch.

I see, dam bots ruin everything.

Return to “Suggestions”